Richard Price Week gets extended some more now that his new novel, LUSH LIFE, hits stores today:
- Michiko loved the book
- So did USA TODAY’s Carol Memmott
- As did Jerome Weeks
- James Mustich conducts a Q&A for the B&N Review
- Katherine Lanpher interviews him in podcast format for B&N
- Critical Mass finishes up their CLOCKERS retrospective with parts 2 and 3 of Mark Athitakis’s interview and a word from Scott Phillips and Rayfiq Abdellah
- Sam Anderson at New York Magazine apes Price’s writing style in reviewing LUSH LIFE, and Hugo Lindgren makes the case for his early novels
- And over at Vulture, some blogger decides to ask Price about his greatest accomplishment ever.
And all this before his month-long tour even starts….