Today’s reading can be found elsewhere
To make a long story short, I’m in a weird, yet incredibly busy place in my life right now. So to make up for this, I direct you to the following:
- Galleycat (which you’re all reading, right?) which has full-writeups of the National Book Awards by yours truly and Mr. Hogan
- John Rickards ruminating on some sort of central hub for crime fiction readers and writers
- Laura Lippman’s upcoming reading projects
- The Philadelphia City Paper’s short-short fiction contest (enter now!)
- And the biggest freaking news to hit publishing since Ann Godoff got axed.